Recently, just before the troggs surfaced within the site, we had uncovered a large number of strange, carved idols. But we didn't have the chance to study them, for soon after their discovery the Troggs chased us away from the ruins! And those idols have a strange effect on the Troggs. It makes them go berserk!
Bring me 8 idols - I want to study them, and I want them out of Trogg hands! You can find the idols on the Troggs infesting the site.
You will also receive:
Do you have those Idols? We must study them and report our findings to Ironforge!
You got them! Nicely done, <name>!
And you don't look too worse for wear, even with those berserk Troggs about. I'm going to keep my eye on you...you show some promise.
- It has been reported that when you have this quest...
- The Berserk Troggs drop idols 100% of the time
- the Geomancers about 25% of the time
- the Diggers about 20% of the time
- This quest was not reset for Cataclysm: this means that players who are re-completing the zone for the achievement having already completed the quest pre-Cata will be unable to pick this mission up, nor , the breadcrumb quest to the Farstrider Lodge. Players will therefore have to head to the Lodge without a breadcrumb to pick up the quest trail.