|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
Question citizens in the Bank of Dalaran to find out what was stolen.
- Bank employees investigated
- Stolen item identified
Looks like they finally made it in.
We need to find out what was taken, and quickly, before they get a chance to put whatever it is to use.
Probe any survivors for information - I'll use my spectral sight to make sure there aren't still any straggling demons lurking about.
You will receive:
- 1 94
- 1,650 XP
We can't risk another attack until we get to the bottom of this.
No... no, no, no, no!
Not good. Not good at all.
- Upon accept
- Kor'vas Bloodthorn says: There could still be demons lurking about. Keep ready.
It's not necessary to pay the ten gold to Glutonia. Questioning the three bank tellers will satisfy the first requirement.
- Teller Rames
- What was stolen in the attack?
- Teller Rames says: What does it matter? The vaults are home to the[sic] our most carefully guarded relics! Any one could spell disaster!
- Teller Hanners
- Do you have any idea what was taken?
- Teller Hanners says: We don't even know if we're safe yet and you're asking about the vault?! Only the Council of Six are even allowed inside!
- Teller Althiellis
- Is anything missing from the vault?
- Teller Althiellis says: We won't know for some time, I'm afraid. The inner sections are still covered in fel flame!
- Oh, the calamity! The destruction! The lack of customer trust!
- <Glutonia pauses to make sure you're looking.>
- Maybe the familiar smell of ten gold coins would jog my memory!
- Unmarked, please.
- Fine, Glutonia. What was the Legion after?
- Glutonia says: I'll tell ya what the Legion was after - my bottom line! Legion-grade protection wards ain't exactly cheap, sugar!
- Randall Goldsprocket
- Randall Goldsprocket says: Yo, I saw what that demon made off with. Come over here.
- I saw the demon slinking through a portal in all the chaos. Size of two tauren - maybe three!
- What did it take exactly?
- Depending on Spec:
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.