|Level||86 - 87 Elite|
|Location||Warlord's Garrison, Lost City of the Tol'vir|
General Husam is a boss of the Lost City of the Tol'vir.
General Husam is one of the tol'vir that was granted his stone form back.
The titans themselves appointed General Husam as one of Uldum's foremost guardians. After Siamat, Lord of the South Wind, cured the Neferset tol'vir's curse of flesh, Husam helmed a rebellion that culminated in the air elemental's imprisonment.
- Shockwave — General Husam prepares to unleash a massive blow, then he strikes the ground and four separate Shockwaves erupt from his location. Each Shockwave travels along the ground in a different direction, inflicting 24375 to 25625 Physical damage to any enemy within 4 yards of a Shockwave.
- Bad Intentions — General Husam charges a random enemy player then hurls them onto a nearby wall. The hard impact from being thrown onto the wall inflicts 29250 to 30750 Physical damage on the player, and they are stunned as they slide down the wall back onto the ground.
- Hammer Fist — General Husam executes a rapid flurry of four attacks, with one landing every 0.5 second for 2 sec. Each Hammer First attack inflicts 75% of his normal melee damage.
- Mystic Trap — General Husam periodically throws mystic traps at the location of three random players. After two seconds, the trap fully arms and any player located within 2 yards of the trap will cause it to detonate. A Mystic Trap detonating inflicts 34125 to 35875 Fire damage to all players within 7 yards and knock them back.The traps stay armed for 20 seconds then begin a 5 second countdown. After this final 5 second countdown ends, the Mystic Trap will detonate.
- Detonate Traps — General Husam prematurely begins the final 5 second countdown sequence for all active mystic traps. After the countdown ends, every trap will detonate.
- Tank and spank
- There are glowing traps on the ground, crossing them causes them to explode, dealing damage and knocking back everyone nearby.
- Husam periodically casts Shockwave, causing a four lines of dust clouds to appear, radiating from him. Everyone should run out of them, or they will be knocked back and take damage.
- NOTE: There is currently a bug that disconnects you and causes you to be out of line of sight for everyone if you are knocked into a wall or pillar.
Heroic On heroic, Husam spawns too many traps on the ground around him to safely fight him in one place. Because of this, the tank should kite the boss around the arena to keep the number of traps endangering the party members to a minimum. His shockwaves, the traps, and his Bad Intentions throw will make the battlefield dangerous quickly and the party members need to be quick to react.
|Spirit mail gloves|
|DPS plate boots|
- Invaders! You shall go no further!
- Detonate Traps
- Tread Lightly!
- Killed a Player
- Insolent rat!
- Siamat must not be freed! Turn back before it is too late!
- Husam حسام is an Arabic name which generally means "sword".
- Husam is voiced by Maz Siam.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.