|Title||<Commander of the Stone Legion>|
|Occupation||Commander, General of Sire Denathrius|
General Kaal is a Stoneborn and commander of the Stone Legion forces under Sire Denathrius. Unlike other stoneborn, she is recognizable by her eyepatch and scarlet-gold armor. She serves alongside General Grashaal and Myskia. She is the final boss of the Sanguine Depths, where she escapes at 70%, and a dual-boss with Grashaal in Castle Nathria as the Stone Legion Generals.
She is first seen in the Revendreth storyline meeting with the Lord Chamberlain and the Maw Walker to guide them to meeting the Master, Sire Denathrius. She reassures Grashaal that the rebellion is finished, especially if Denathrius gets the Maw Walker to their side.
Once the Maw Walker eventually decides to join Prince Renathal's rebellion, General Kaal fights the player during along with General Grashaal and Myskia. General Draven is able to goad the two Stone Legion Generals away from the player and the Prince as they advanced towards the Master. General Kaal is fought once again as the final boss of the Sanguine Depths, attempting to stop the players from escaping with Denathrius' prized prisoner: Z'rali the Naaru. The heroes reduce her to 70% health before she overpowers them, forcing Draven to once again step in and give the heroes a chance to escape. Ultimately, Kaal is fought one final time as a dual-boss with Grashal, the penultimate boss in Castle Nathria where she finally meets her end.
General Kaal stands as one of Sire Denathrius's main generals overseeing his operations in Revendreth. Strong, agile and full of guile, General Kaal uses her agility and anima-infused nature to eliminate all who would stand against her master.
General Kaal is agile around the battlefield, working to weaken all of her opponents and removing them from the battlefield entirely.
- General Kaal's Bladed Wingtips allows her to attack much more frequently than normal. Make sure to position yourself correctly for Gloom Squall. Move out of the way of [Piercing Blur].
- Move out of the way of Piercing Blur. Spread out for Wicked Rush. Make sure to position yourself correctly for Gloom Squall.
- Make sure to position yourself correctly for Gloom Squall. Move out of the way of Piercing Blur. Group wide healing increases over time with more and more party members being affected by Wicked Gash.
- Bladed Wingtips — General Kaal's wings are equipped with bladed armor, allowing her to attack her enemies with both wings.
- Wicked Rush — General Kaal markes multiple enemies to charge to. After a few seconds, she rushes to each target, attacking all enemies within 5 yards of the charged target's location with Wicked Gash.
- Wicked Gash — Tears in to the enemy, inflicting 19200 Physical damage and causes them to bleed for 2307 Physical damage every 1 sec for until cancelled.
- Piercing Blur — General Kaal creates a series of afterimages of herself which rush forward with preternatural speed, Inflicting 23082 Physical damage to all enemies in a line in front of them.
- Gloom Squall — At 100 Energy, General Kaal releases a large powerful blast of anima-infused wind, inflicting 50 Shadow damage and knocking all enemies back.
- Humph, the Maw Malker.
- Loyalty over dishonor!
- My forces command the skies above. We are in control!
- You walk in the domain of the Master, tread carefully.
- My loyalty is unwavering.
- Orders are to be executed, not questioned.
- I serve the Master.
- The rebellion is already dead! Some have not realized that yet.
- Remember, we are always watching!
- General Kaal yells: Surrender the prisoner!
- Wicked Rush
- General Kaal yells: Bleed for your crimes.
- General Kaal yells: You lack the strength of stone.
- Gloom Squall
- General Kaal yells: I will cast you down!
- General Kaal yells: The depths will take you all!
- General Kaal yells: Enough! Your suffering will be a testament to the Master's wrath.
- General Draven yells: Not this day, Kaal!
- General Draven says: Go mortals! I will hold her off!
- Killing a player
- General Kaal yells: The rebellion falters.
- General Kaal yells: Another traitor falls.
- General Kaal yells: No one escapes the Sanguine Depths. No one.
- The quest incorrectly uses male pronouns for General Kaal; other sources use female or neutral pronouns.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.