Glaive Thrower (Isle of Conquest)
- For other versions, see Glaive Thrower (disambiguation).
|Race||Glaive thrower (Mechanical)|
|Level||79 - 90 Elite|
|Location||Isle of Conquest|
The Glaive Thrower is an anti-personnel siege weapon available in the Isle of Conquest battleground. Two of these vehicles becomes available shortly after one's faction gains control of the Docks, and are primarily used for destroying enemy Keep Gates with the Glaive Throw ability.
Physical damage values are approximates for level 90 battlegrounds. Siege damage is similar for all level brackets.
- Glaive Throw — Fires a large glaive towards the target dealing 102,000 Physical damage and 4,500 siege damage in a 5 yard radius. Instant. (1.5 cooldown)
- Blade Salvo (Channeled) — Fires a volley of smaller blades towards the target area. Each blade deals 28,500 Physical damage in a 5 yard radius. Lasts 10 sec. Instant. (30 sec cooldown)
The level, health, and non-siege damage of this vehicle scales to the highest level of each battleground level bracket.
|Level Bracket||Health||Glaive Throw||Blade Salvo|
- Destroying one of these is a requirement for
- Controlling one of these is a requirement for
- Using one of these to kill 10 players (without dying) is a requirement for
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.