Speak to Earthmender Norsala, then kill Fungalmancer Glop.
Glop had a son. In his grave hubris, he named it Glop. And so the line of fungalmancers continues.
I require you to slay this new fungalmancer. Your shaman ally has already returned, and awaits you at his cave in the southwest of Verlok Stand.
To this day, I do not understand how the filthy stone troggs breed so quickly. Perhaps it is better that it is left that way.
Perhaps one day, we shall slay these stone troggs more swiftly than they can breed, and in so doing, end the line of fungalmancers forever.
- This quest requires Revered reputation with Therazane to receive.
- This quest is the daily version of .
- Completing this quest 10 times awards the achievement.
- The achievement can be earned during this quest. Simply kill Glop without taking any damage from his Boomshrooms.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-12-21): Quest credit for killing Fungalmancer Glop should now be awarded to all players on his threat list.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.