|Race||Ogre mage (Humanoid)|
|Level||16 - 87 Elite|
Deceased (lore) |
He appears in a few quests in Westfall, and later shows up again as a boss of the Deadmines.
In a fit of rage, Glubtok unleashed his potent magical abilities and reduced his ogre mound to ash. Upon hearing of his destructive talents, the Defias hired the massive ogre mage to supervise their laborers as head foreman of the Deadmines.
- Phase 1
- Fists of Flame — Glubtok shrouds his fists in flame, causing each of his melee attacks that land to deal 9 to 10 Fire damage.Additionally, when Glubtok lands a melee attack he will sometimes deal 26 to 31 Fire damage and knock up nearby enemies within 5 yards. 2 sec cast. 10 sec duration
- Fists of Frost — Glubtok coats his fists with frost, causing each of his melee attacks that land to deal 9 to 10 Frost damage.Additionally, when Glubtok lands a melee attack he will sometimes deal 27 to 32 Frost damage, reduce the movement speed by 40%, reduce the frequency of melee and ranged attacks by 25%, and increase the casting time by 25% of nearby enemies within 5 yards for 4 sec. 2 sec cast. 10 sec duration
- Phase 2
- Fire Blossom — Glubtok launches a Fire Blossom at a random location in the room that lands two seconds later. When the Fire Blossom lands, it knocks up and inflicts 13 to 16 Fire damage to nearby enemies within 5 yards. Instant
- Fire Blossom — This elemental has very low health.
- Frost Blossom — Glubtok launches a Frost Blossom at a random location in the room that lands two seconds later. When the Frost Blossom lands, it deals 13 to 16 Frost damage, reduces the movement speed by 40%, reduces the frequency of melee and ranged attacks by 25%, and increases the casting time by 25% of nearby enemies within 5 yards for 4 sec.
- Frost Blossom — This elemental has very low health.
- Fire Wall — After casting Arcane Power, Glubtok creates a single wall of fire that begins to slowly rotate around him. Players who do not avoid the Fire Wall take 46250 to 53750 Fire damage every second.
Glubtok will alternate Fists of Frost and Fists of Fire. Fists of frost will slow the movement and attack speed of the tank and nearby players and Fists of Fire will cause his melee attacks to deal AoE Fire damage and have a small knockback. Glubtok will blink between fist cycles.
Once Glubtok reaches half health, he will deep freeze the entire party and teleport to the center. He will then gain Arcane Power, causing him to float above the ground (still attackable by melee) and channel a spell causing him to shoot fire and frost at random locations, visibly marked. In this phase, the party needs to DPS him down while avoiding his attacks. He no longer melees and only uses the fire and frost abilities.
In phase 2, a wall of flame will appear and slowly rotate around the room, centered on Glubtok. It is easy to avoid, but everyone must pay attention to it as touching it will deal massive damage to any party member. Also, Fire Blossoms and Frost Blossoms will spawn near where ever one of the spells of the same name landed. You should get rid of them as soon as possible as a lot of these adds will sum up to a lot of damage. It is a good idea for everyone to get together as phase 2 starts, because the tank cannot cross the fire wall to protect party members once it is up, and all adds that have been aggroed by the tank will be hit by any AoE spells the players cast.
|Caster cloth gloves|
|Agility leather chest|
|Caster leather chest|
|DPS strength shoulders|
- Glubtok show you da power of de arcane!
- Fists of Flame
- Fists of flame!
- Fists of Frost
- Fists of frost!
- Killed a Player
- 'Sploded dat one!
- Entering Phase 2
- Glubtok ready?
- Let's do it!
- ARCANE POWER!!!
- Glubtok is obliterated by the arcane energies into a pile of ash.
- Glubtok is voiced by Marz Richards.
- Hotfix (2017-09-08): Defeating Glubtok should correctly award loot.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.