|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2 but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Location||Spiral of Thorns, Razorfen Downs|
Glutton is a level 45 elite abomination mini-boss found in Razorfen Downs, created from the remains of Tartek the Enraged. He is a powerful melee fighter and repeatedly enrages with the emote "Glutton is getting hungry!" during the fight, attacking even harder.
Glutton patrols the lower tier of Spiral of Thorns, and can be pulled without any adds if you wait for him to wander to an opportune place.
Living up to his name, this massive abomination has spent much of his time in Razorfen Downs gorging himself on the spoiled corpses of boars and their quilboar masters. The mass of rancid meat within his gut emanates a cloud of noxious fumes and crippling diseases, choking unfortunate adventurers who stray too close.
- Frenzy — The caster enrages, increasing damage and attack speed for 2 min.
- Disease Cloud — A cloud of disease surrounds the bearer, causing 27 to 32 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards every 3 sec.
- Glutton yells: Me smell stench of the living!
- Glutton yells: Me feast on you all!
- Glutton is getting hungry!
- Glutton is voiced by Marc Graue.