|Start||Commander Ashlam Valorfist|
|End||Commander Ashlam Valorfist|
|Level||36 (Requires 34)|
Obtain 9 Brownfeather Quills.
We must always be prepared for battle, <name>. Whether that battle is against the Forsaken in Andorhal, against the Scourge in the east, or against some yet-unknown foe is unknown. What is known, is that we must be ready.
We are low on arrows. I can obtain the shafts and heads, but I still need feathers. The birds that circle to the northwest typically molt this time of year. Would you mind traveling out into the field and gathering some of these feathers for our camp?
It's good to see you back, <name>.
I will have my fletchers get to work on these.
I'm glad to see you being so useful right away, <name>. Perhaps later I will have some more exciting tasks for you.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.