Goblin Jumper Cables XL
Goblin Jumper Cables XL can be used to shock a dead player back to life. They have a success rate of 50% and a cooldown of 30 minutes.
- The jumper cables share a 30 minute cooldown with the and the .
- The Cables are not soulbound, so if they fail to resurrect but there is another Engineer with enough skill to use them, they can be passed to that player for another try.
- NPCs cannot be resurrected, but you can resurrect pets and other players.
- They have a success rate of about 50% and are an improved version of .
- These are useful if you are class that cannot resurrect normally, but are able to escape or avoid a fight. (Rogues, Hunters and Mages (with ) would be a good example)
- It used to have a chance to break when used, giving .
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Jumper Cables XL is no longer a trinket.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07):
- Both types of the engineer made Jumper Cables now share a cooldown. It was never intended to allow a player to use jumper cables XL and jumper cables within the same period of time.
- Jumper Cables no longer have a chance to break when they fail
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-04-19): Added.