- For the Warcraft III item, see Goblin Land Mines. For the Tiragarde Sound NPCs, see Goblin Land Mine (Tiragarde Sound).
- Goblin Land Mine
- Use: Places the Goblin Land Mine on the ground. It will explode for 450 fire damage the next time a hostile creature passes near it. The mine has a duration of 1 min.
- Requires Engineering (195)
- 1 Charge
- Sell Price: 16
Goblin Land Mine can be placed on the ground and it will explode the next time a hostile target comes close to it.
This item is crafted with Engineering (195); taught by , a world drop.
- Despite the name, no specialization in Goblin Engineering is required.
- A tactic of Engineering Rogues is to go down to a well-traveled lowbies zone, place a mine in the middle of a choke point, stealth, and laugh; or place them on the flags in the battleground Warsong Gulch.
- Shares the 1 min Cooldown with Grenades, Bombs, and Dynamite.