|Reputation||+1400 Thorium Brotherhood|
or or or |
|Next||after completing : General Thorg'izog|
Help 4 Chiseled Golems with their combat training.
- Chiseled Golems trained
Yer provin' to be a pretty big help around here, <race>. I was thinkin ye could help with just one more thing.
Our guards are strong, but they're not as strong as you are. I was thinkin', maybe if ye wouldn't mind, ye might help some of 'em with their training? Just go up and talk to one and fight 'em a few times. Hopefully they'll learn from yer moves and get better.
Please help us out, <race>.
If ye ever need anything from the Thorium Brotherhood, don't hesistate to ask. That goes for yer friends too.
Find a Chiseled Golem, a level 51 mechanical with 2292 health, and talk to it:
- Greetings, friend of the Brotherhood.
I'm here to help you with your combat training, golem. The golem turns hostile! It starts out with basic melee only. Kill it!
- Chiseled Golem says: Battle result: embarrasing failure. Incorporating new methods into battle regimen.
- Chiseled Golem says: Beatdown received. Optimizing strategy for next battle...
- Chiseled Golem says: Defeated. Shame level; High. Adjusting strategy for future battles.
It regenerates to full health, going immune temporarily in the process, and it learns a new ability:
- Heave Melee range — Deals damage and tosses the target over the caster's shoulder.
- Self-training complete!
The golem drops its immunity shield. Kill it again! It will repeat the process and learn its third ability:
- Flame Blast — Sends a wave of flame in front of the golem, causing Fire damage within 10 yards in a frontal cone for until cancelled.
Kill it again. It has had enough after its third beatdown, however:
- Chiseled Golem says: Training level sufficient. Returning to guard duty. Thank you.
This concludes Stebben's quests. Pick up with Keeshan.
Optional breadcrumb to Swamp of Sorrows:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.