Fill the Drust Vessel in Gol Koval by killing enemies and destroying cairns.
- Drust Vessel filled
Gorak Tul's influence, however, has vastly shifted the balance toward that of decay and death. It corrupts what would be an ordinary curse.
I believe Ulfar can correct this.
Go into Gol Koval. Slay our enemies, destroy their cairns, and collect their magics into this vessel.
With it, Ulfar may be able to find a way to cleanse your materials.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
Be careful, <name>. Drust magic is older than most things that are, and older than some that were.
The concentration chills me to my bones, but it will be needed. We must hurry before the corruption can touch you.
To fill up the bar, interact with cairnes or kill enemies in the area:
- Vengeful Bones grant 5%
- Awoken Guardians grant 8%
- The Ancient Sentinel grants 15%
- Empowered Minor Cairnes grant 5%
- The Empowered Major Cairne grant 15%
While the vessel is partially filled, it will vent energy, causing pools of Dark Excess on the ground:
- Dark Excess — Inflicts X Shadow damage every 1 sec to players caught in the area.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.