|Former affiliation(s)||Old Horde|
|Occupation||Leader of Conquest Hold|
|Location||Conquest Hold, Grizzly Hills|
|Relative(s)||Conqueror Krenna (sister)|
Heart of War
Gorgonna breaks up an argument between Garrosh Hellscream and her sister Krenna in Orgrimmar that threatened to turn physical. She explained to Garrosh that she believed the orcs must suffer as penance for the actions of the Old Horde.
Wrath of the Lich King
She attempted to keep the damage caused by her sister Conqueror Krenna's heavy-handedness and lack of judgment to a minimum. For instance, Gorgonna sent the adventurers with a letter to spare Sasha, a captured trapper, from execution. When the troll leatherworker, Hidetrader Jun'ik, attempted to substitute disguised grizzly hides for worg hides (his belief being that there would never be enough worg hide for her troops), Krenna ordered his leg broken and Gorgonna, seeking to make it look real, kicked him in the leg to make it look like she broke it.
Eventually, Krenna discovered Gorgonna's actions and challenged her to a duel to the death, along with the adventurers who aided her.
Before the fight, the women have words:
- Gorgonna says: I see you've brought your pets.
- Conqueror Krenna says: Good one, sister. What about your pet? Where is <player>?
- Gorgonna says: It doesn't have to end this way, you know?
- Conqueror Krenna says: You went behind my back. You neglected my orders. You will pay the price.
- Gorgonna says: I used good judgment when you showed none. I don't want to see you lead us into ruin, Krenna!
- Conqueror Krenna says: Enough talk! By the time, I'm through with you, not even the worgs are going to want to go near your corpse.
- Gorgonna says: We'll see about that.
- Gorgonna says: Why... why sister? Why did it have to come to this?
Krenna was killed by Gorgonna and the adventurers in the Pit, and Gorgonna became the new leader of the Hold.
- Let me take care of it, sister.
- What were you thinking, provoking her like that?
- You... half-idiot! You really did it this time. I'm going to have to make it look like your leg's broken.
- Now don't move if you ever want to walk again!
- An unused NPC representing Gorgonna is situated in the same ID range as other legendary warriors presumably meant to appear in Skyhold. She and most of these NPCs didn't make it out of the Legion alpha stage.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
Leader of Conquest Hold