|Affiliation(s)||Lower City, Uncrowned|
Granny Smith is a level 65 fruit vendor located in the Lower City of the neutral Shattrath City. She accidently left her cart right in front of Cro Threadstrong's tent; hence Threadstrong's constant proclaiming of death to the "fruit vendor" and the squashing of apples. However, Cro is unaware that his offending fruit vendor is actually Granny Smith. It was later revealed that Darmari has tried to explain this to Cro, but he stubbornly refused to believe her.
She seems to be missing some apples, presumably from Threadstrong's crushing them, but she blames it on the nearby ogre.
- What is that poor orc yelling about? Someone should see what is going on.
- Is someone calling for me?
- Huh? Did someone say something?
- Fruit? Did somebody say they wanted fruit?
- I could've sworn I had more apples. Grok!
- From her quotes, she appears to be hard-of-hearing, presumably due to her age.
- Her name is a reference to the Granny Smith type of apple. She sells and .
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.
|Shattrath City||Broken Shore|