Chen, Li Li, and Mudmug
|Level||87 (Requires 86)|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
- Escort Chen and Li Li
Hello again, <name>. What is this, the fourth time we've run into one another already?
Say... my keg is quickly becoming quite empty. I've heard mention of a brewery to the southwest, and that's where we're headed. Care to join us?
If yer lookin' fer beer, you came to the right place, neighbor.
Just, ah... excuse the mess. Had me a bit of a problem with virmen the last few days.
- 64000 XP
Speak to him again.
- Greetings, <name>. Are you as thirsty as I am?
- I'm ready. Let's hit the road.
- Chen Stormstout says: Alright. I suppose we have stayed here long enough.
- Chen Stormstout says: These Thunderfoots are good people, but they do not have enough ale between them to fill a cask.
- Chen Stormstout says: Let's go find something to drink. Shall we, Li Li?
- Li Li says: If beer gets you off your butt, then... sure. Let's go find you some beer.
- Chen Stormstout says: Farewell, Shang!
- Shang Thunderfoot yells: You kids have fun at Mudmug's! And thanks again, <name>!
- They start running down the path to the southwest, but see a male pandaren standing on the rise off to the side of the road in the distance.
- Li Li says: Uncle, look. There's somebody up ahead. He looks... weird.
- Chen Stormstout says: We are the outsiders here, Li Li. We probably look even weirder to him.
- Li Li says: Pshh... only because we're traveling with this <race>!
- Li Li says: Sorry, <name>, but you do kind of stand out.
- They reach the stranger, who is labeled "Mudmug".
- Chen Stormstout says: Hallloooo stranger!
- Chen Stormstout says: We are looking for a brewer named Mudmug. Do you know of him?
- Mudmug says: I'm Mudmug. Who's asking?
- Chen Stormstout says: I am called Chen, and this is my niece Li Li.
- Mudmug says: Hmph. Y'all any good at fightin' virmen?
- Li Li says: Heck yeah we are! I've probably beaten up about a million virmen back on the Wandering Isle!
- Chen Stormstout says: You have a virmen problem? We will be glad to help you, Mudmug.
- Mudmug says: Awright then! My place is just around the corner.
- Mudmug says: Come on! Let's get to that critter-whompin'!
- Li Li says: I TOLD you he was weird.
Follow them to Mudmug's place and turn in. Mudmug has some gossip text:
- Greetin's! And, ah... salutations, I suppose.
- Sorry. Not quite sure what to say. I'm not used to havin' much in the way of company around here.
- That is, not unless they're here to buy some o' my brew, of course.
- So, you're a homebrewer?
- Yup. Been brewin' beer since I could drink it.
- Some folks say I'm wastin' my time, that I could just buy the beer that comes out o' that big ol' brewery down yonder, but... I dunno. There's somethin' right nice about brewin' your own mug of ale.
- Is Mudmug your real name?
- Aw, heck no. That's just how I make my beer.
- Muddy water you see... it's got little bugs in it, that ferment your ale for you. Some folks use real yeast, grown in a fancy brewery under controlled conditions and what have you. I use muddy water.
- It's kind of my thing.
- I guess I'm just not what you'd call "cultured".
- Ha ha.
Chen and Li Li offer the next quests.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.