- Green Helper Box
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this companion.
Green Helper Box summons and dismisses Father Winter's Helper, a small gnome companion dressed in festive green garb who follows you around, meaning it is a non-combat pet and will not aid you in battle.
Even if you did not obtain this pet in a present, they can often be found in the Auction House throughout the year at highly inflated prices.
These off-season allies work tirelessly to prepare for the Feast of Winter Veil, and would appreciate not being disturbed the rest of the year.
- Whoah! Where's the workshop?! Summon me up a little later in the year, all right?
- We'll need twenty thousand more cog wheels, and another... hey! You can't just summon me away like that!
- So, did you hear about Helper 432-A? I heard that... what the-? HEY! We Helpers have WORK to do, you know!
- What the-?! Why did you-?! I have TOYS to make!
- It's not Winter Veil, yet, you know. I have WORK to do!
- What the-? AGAIN?! Look, <class>. As much as I'd like to watch you punch monsters or mouthbreathe at the auction house or WHATEVER it is you do all year, I've got WORK to do.
- Does it LOOK like the Feast of Winter Veil to you? Colored lights, decorations? No? Well, you know who has to MAKE all that stuff, right?!
- Look, <class>. Here's the thing. Toys and lights and bundles of holiday herbs don't make THEMSELVES, you know. So ENOUGH with the Helper summoning, PLEASE.
- Humanoid: Recovers 4% of their maximum health if they dealt damage this round.
- +50% damage from -33% damage from
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
- Mounting while accompanied by Father Winter's Helper will cause the Helper to mount up on his own miniature reindeer. He will, however, despawn if one uses a flying mount to leave the ground.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): No longer requires a snowball to summon. Complains and despawns if summoned outside of Winter Veil.
- Patch 1.8.4 (2005-12-06): Added.