|Language(s)||Orcish, Zandali, Thalassian, Goblin|
|Location||Western Northern Stranglethorn|
Grom'gol Base Camp (or Grom'Gol) is an orcish camp on the southwestern coast of Northern Stranglethorn. Led by Commander Aggro'gosh, the outpost provides a safe chain of supply to Stonard in the Swamp of Sorrows. This fort is heavily strengthened to be able to guard against jungle trolls, naga, and the many members of the Alliance who arrive from Booty Bay and Duskwood. The Savage Coast Raptor Fields are just to the north.
The subject of this section was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in Classic.
- Commander Aggro'gosh
- Far Seer Mok'thardin
- Innkeeper Thulbek <Innkeeper>
- Durik <Stable Master>
- Thysta <Wind Rider Master>
- Nemeth Hawkeye
- Squibby Overspeck <Zeppelin Master>
- Nez'raz <Zeppelin Master>
- Zudd <Pet Trainer>
- Kragg <Hunter Trainer>
- Mudduk <Cooking Trainer>
- Angrun <Herbalism Trainer>
- Brawn <Leatherworking Trainer>
- Grom'gol Base Camp may have been built upon the foundations of the Orc Camp seen on the Warcraft: Orcs & Humans map, as they both are southeast of the Deadmines and surrounded by forest.
- Considering that the Bleeding Hollow clan was fighting the Gurubashi tribes in Stranglethorn Vale during the early part of the war, this nameless camp might have been used by the clan. The Grom'gol Grunts are also wearing green armor, the original color of the Bleeding Hollows.
- Based on grombolar meaning "bowels of the giant", grommash meaning "Giant's Heart", and Wor'gol meaning "Wolf Home", it is likely that Grom'gol translates to "Giant's Home" in Orcish.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-13):
- Entering the zeppelin tower at the Grom'gol Base Camp no longer incorrectly flags you as being in the Valley of Strength.
- A new inn has been added to the Grom'gol Base Camp in Stranglethorn Vale at the base of the zeppelin tower.