|Location||Tian Monastery, Jade Forest|
|Relative(s)||Mother Wu (mother)|
Having trained in the monastery, he slacked his lessons and became a groundskeeper but is quite contempt with it. Part of his duty as warden of the Waxwood Forest is to maintain the balance. Recently, he was walking in the forest, when one of the Greenwood sprites got on all fours behind my knees, evading his notice. Soon afterward, a second sprite approached him from the front, shoving him forcefully in the chest. Unaware of the first sprite, he stepped backwards, only to stumble on his prostrate form and fall, embarrassingly, onto his backside. When an adventurer arrived at the monastery, a banquet was held, during which Wu was passed out. Later, he worked with the adventurer on obtaining a weapon for them, supplying food for trainees, well as gaining revenge of the sprites.
- After all the punching, and the kicking, and the eating, and the drinking... someone's got to clean up.
- That's where the groundskeeper comes in.
- Do you know what happens if you slack off in all of your monastery classes? You become a groundskeeper, that's what happens.
- It's not all bad though. I get my own broom.
- <Wu sighs.>
- You can keep your stick-fighting and your mist-weaving to yourselves. I'm perfectly happy standing here and watching.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.