|Level||38 - 62 Elite|
|Location||Dire Maul North|
He patrols around Fengus's Chest which contains the . If you gain the buff from completing the Tribute Run, he will become friendly and offer the buff Fengus' Ferocity: "Attack power increased by 200." for 2 hours. This now depends on the level of the player, since in Patch 2.1 the following change was made: "Fengus' Ferocity, Mol'dar's Moxie, , Slip'kik's Savvy and these buffs will no longer work on targets over level 63."
Ever since Cho'Rush the Observer told him he was destined to meet a mate while on duty, Fengus has spent almost every waking moment patrolling Gordok territory.
Attacks and abilities
- Shield Bash — Guard Fengus inflicts Physical damage to a player and interrupts any spell being cast for 3 sec.
- Shield Charge — Guard Fengus charges a player, knocking them back and inflicting Physical damage to them.
- Strike — Guard Fengus inflicts Physical damage to a player.
- Intruder Alert! — Guard Fengus casts Frenzy and calls for help at 50% health remaining.
- Frenzy — Guard Fengus attacks 60% faster for 2 min.
Talking to him after becoming the king: You da man now, dog!
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Added.