|Level||38 - 62 Elite|
|Location||Dire Maul North|
When you fix the frost trap near his patrol route, he'll get frozen. If you gain the buff from completing the Tribute Run, he will become friendly and offer the buff Slip'kik's Savvy: "Chance for a critical hit with a spell increased by 3%." for 2 hours. This now depends on the level of the player, since in Patch 2.1 the following change was made: "Fengus' Ferocity, Mol'dar's Moxie, , Slip'kik's Savvy and these buffs will no longer work on targets over level 63."
Slip'kik is still inside the ice block after you become King — amusingly, this does not prevent him from talking to you or buffing you.
Some might think Slip'kik is merely cautious, but he's also lazy. Rather than challenge King Gordok directly, Slip'kik tinkers with traps and old, broken magical devices, hoping to eventually deliver a coup de grace without an ounce of risk or a drop of sweat.
- Shield Bash — Guard Slip'kik inflicts Physical damage to a player and interrupts any spell being cast for 3 sec.
- Shield Charge — Guard Slip'kik charges a player, knocking them back and inflicting Physical damage to them.
- Strike — Guard Slip'kik inflicts Physical damage to a player.
- Intruder Alert! — Guard Slip'kik casts Frenzy and calls for help at 50% health remaining.
- Frenzy — Guard Slip'kik attacks 60% faster for 2 min.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Added.