On June 4, 2014, it was announced that the Guardian Cub would be removed from the Battle.net Shop and into hibernation in the Blizzard Archive no earlier than June 18th, 2014.
Still a little clumsy, this tiny winged lion is learning how to be the best mount it can be!
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 4|
|Level 10||Level 15||Level 20|
Players are mailed this pet by Breanni:
Please give a warm welcome to your new cuddly cub!
I'm so happy you could give this ferocious little flyer a home.
Notes and trivia
- Unlike previous Pet Store pets, this item can only be sent to ONE character on your account.
- This pet is only soulbound for the first 24 hours, after which it can be freely traded or auctioned to other players.
- When you attempt to learn it, you are given a confirmation check: "Are you sure you want to use this item?"
- Available only to players on realms located in North America, Europe, and Korea and requires a Battle.net account to receive.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Added.
- ^ Guardian Cub Tradable Pet Now Available. Blizzard Entertainment (2011-11-01).
- ^ The Guardian Cub Heading into the Blizzard Archive. Blizzard Entertainment (2014-06-04).
- ^ a b http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100001590
- ^ See purchase links in External links section.
- ^ Pet Store FAQ (US), see "Q: How do I redeem a Pet Store pet once it's been purchased from the Blizzard Store?"
|Soulbound version||Unbound version|