|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
|Relative(s)||Graun Blump (cousin)|
Gubber Blump is a dwarf fishing trainer located in Auberdine in Darkshore. He stood on the beach, between the flight master and the dock. Gubber enjoyed fishing and the culinary aspects of crab meat. Graun Blump was a cousin of Gubber; it was maintained by Gubber that she has a beard and smells unusual.
After the Cataclysm, Gubber is nowhere to be seen and isn't mentioned in any Darkshore quests.
After completing his quests, the player would receive a friendly letter in the mail from Gubber, with a included.
Hello there again. I'm Gubber Blump.
I hope you are doing real well. I hope you are still fishing too. I love fishing. The Blump family is known for fishing. Here is a bauble. So that you can fish a little better. I love using them when I fish. Good luck, and thank you again for helping me catch them groupers from before.
Keep on fishing!
Hi there. I'm Gubber Blump.
Gubber, I don't know how to fish.
- Gubber Blump says: Fishing is real easy. Just take a pole with a line on it, maybe put some bait on it, and cast it out in the water. Sure enough, them fish will start biting.
Gubber, I don't have a fishing pole.
- A vendor window opens.
- Gubber Blump says: I got some extras with me; if you pay me back what I paid for them, you can have one. I got some bait too.
Notes and trivia
- In post-Cataclysm Darkshore, Johnathan Staats gives a similar quest at Lor'danel.
- Gubber Blump is a parody of Bubba from the 1994 film Forrest Gump. During the quest , Gubber repetitively prattled about the many ways to cook crab meat, similar to Bubba's discussion of shrimp.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Removed.