Official guild banks
- Access to the guild bank via a guild vault object next to the standard bankers in the game.
- 8 purchasable tabs which have 98 item slots each; bags are not required for the slots. The price for the first tab is 100, and increases for each successive tab, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000, 20000, for a grand total of 39350.
- Storage of money.
- Players with the appropriate permissions can store items and money for use by the rest of the guild. The guild master can allocate different permissions to each tab as required.
- Repair NPCs have a 'pay for repairs from guild funds' button based on guild permissions (up to withdraw limit).
- Advanced permission system (defaults to controlled by guild leader) that can allow, disallow, and limit the interaction (deposit/withdraw items or money) per tab, per guild rank. Withdrawal limits can be set up.
- Access logs in-game showing the 25 latest money- or item-related withdrawals/deposits per tab.
- Web access and display via World of Warcraft Armory. Requires login.
- Where to find the guild vaults.
Available storage and costs
Guild vault on the side of Darnassus bank.
Guild vault inside the bank of Exodar.
Guild vault inside the bank of Ironforge.
Guild vault inside the bank of Stormwind City.
Guild vault inside the bank of Orgrimmar.
Guild vault inside the bank of Silvermoon City.
Guild vault in front of Thunder Bluff bank.
Guild vault on the side of Undercity bank.
Guild vault inside the banks of Dalaran.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Maximum increased to 9,999,999 (up from 999,999 99 99).
- Hotfix (2014-12-19): Guild Bank Money Logs should now be able to correctly display records of transactions greater than 215,000 gold.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Added.