Half-human is the term used to describe individuals who have descended from a parent that is a human (or near-human) or half-human and a parent of any other species (such as a high elf, night elf, orc, ogre, blood elf, dwarf, etc). Orcs, and even Garona, viewed her heritage as being half-human (from Draenor "humans") although she is part draenei and orc.
- Alodi the first Guardian of Tirisfal was a half-elf half-human.
- Arator the Redeemer - The half-elven son of paladin Turalyon and Alleria Windrunner.
- Giramar and Galadin - The half-elven twin sons of mage Rhonin and Vereesa Windrunner.
- Garona Halforcen - A half-draenei alleged to have been half-human.
- Kalec - The half-human, half-elven form of the blue dragon Kalecgos. This form has dark blue hair, making him appear distinct from normal half-elves.
- The Ranger was an abandoned hero type which intended to be a half-human half-elf.
- Med'an - Garona's half-human son, making him half-human, quarter-orc, and quarter-draenei.
The following characters only appear in the RPG, and are therefore considered non-canon:
- Finnall Goldensword - The presumed daughter of Daelin Proudmoore and Kilnar Goldensword.
- Feulia - A half-elf of night-elf and, possibly, human descent.
- Borivar - A former half-elf now turned into a wraith.
- Ielephia - A former half-elf turned into a banshee.
- Magistrate Randalvarr - Magistrate of Valgarde in Northrend.
- Apothecary Oni'jus - A former half-elf, now Forsaken, and second in command of the Royal Apothecary Society.
- Silverwolf elf - A half-elf in legend.
- Starfeller - A half-elf in legend.
Types of half-humans
- Half-orc (In regards to half-orcs of human or near-human descent.)
- Half-human half-ogre
- Half-elf (In regards to half-high elf of human descent.)
- Half-night elf (In regards to half-night elf of human descent.)
- Half-blood elf (In regards to half-blood elf of human descent.)