In the center of the Hall is a table surrounded by four Horde: Chieftain Earthbind of Thunder Bluff, Advisor Willington of the Undercity, Blood Guard Hini'wana of the Darkspear Trolls, and Councilor Arial D'Anastasis of Silvermoon City. On the table are several maps of Azeroth, as well as an open book titled , which lists the old PvP ranks and accompanying insignias.
- Blood Guard Zar'shi <Honor Quartermaster>
- Sergeant Thunderhorn <Conquest Quartermaster>
- Doris Chiltonius <Glorious Conquest Quartermaster>
- Rogoc <Honor Trade Goods>
- Galra <Honor Heirlooms>
- Brave Stonehide <Accessories Quartermaster>
- First Sergeant Hola'mahi <Legacy Armor Quartermaster>
- Stone Guard Zarg <Legacy Weapon Quartermaster>
- Grunt Bek'rah
- Grunt Korf
- Advisor Willington
- Chieftain Earthbind
- Blood Guard Hini'wana
- Councilor Arial D'Anastasis
- Raider Bork <War Mount Quartermaster>
- Deathguard Netharian <Combatant Mount Quartermaster>
- Warcaller Gorlach
Secret armory of the Crimson Ring
The Hall of Legends in Orgrimmar houses the secret armory of the Crimson Ring. The weapons stored here come from every continent on Azeroth and the orcs' homeworld, Draenor. Many were taken as spoils of war and bear a proud history of battles lost and won...
- Prior to patch 2.0.1, the Hall of Legends was accessed through a portal which only allowed access to players with the rank of Stone Guard (Rank 6). With the addition of the new honor system in patch 2.0.1, all characters can enter the Hall, and as of patch 3.0.2, the Hall of Legends is no longer entered via a portal and is now simply part of Orgrimmar.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): The Hall of Legends is no longer instanced, and the door cannot be shut.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): With the addition of the new honor system, all characters can enter the Hall.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-13): The Hall of Legends has a new load screen.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-04-19): Added.