|Level: 100 - 110|
The Cantrips & Crows building
Blood elf |
|Location||The Underbelly, Dalaran|
The Hall of Shadows is the headquarters of a clandestine organization known as the Uncrowned, serving as the Order Hall for rogues. It is located in the southwestern section of the Underbelly, where the Cantrips & Crows tavern is found. Even so, the Hall of Shadows cannot be entered from the rest of the Underbelly, instead, its entrances are located in a number of stores around Dalaran: Glorious Goods, Tanks for Everything, and in One More Glass. The exit pipe leading to the outside of Dalaran can also be used to enter it, albeit only rogues can enter into the Hall.
- Tess Greymane / Lilian Voss
- Garona Halforcen
- Marin Noggenfogger
- Lord Jorach Ravenholdt
- Valeera Sanguinar
- Master Mathias Shaw
- Fleet Admiral Tethys
- Vanessa VanCleef
Please add any available information to this section.
- Master Apothecary Faranell
- Mal<Weapons Smuggler>
- Charles Seaton<Blade Merchant>
- Lily Locksprocket<Borrowing Supplies>
- Walter Soref<Locksmith>
- Boss Mida<Her Talness>
- Kazit<Mida's Personal Asssistant>
- Max Crits<Undead Rouge[sic]>
- Bloodsail Hooch-Hound
- Bloodsail Corsair
- Uncrowned Peacekeeper
- Defias Thief
- Arantir<The Hand of Chaos>
- Smudge Thunderwood<Herbal Concoctions>
- Dirk Thunderwood
- Jasper Fel
- Madam Gosu<Black Market Liaison>
- Alessandro Luca<Blue Moon Odds & Ends>
- Tactical Officer Kilrath
- Griftah<Amazing Amulets>
- Tako Whisperpaw<Tricks and Traps>
- Yancey Grillsen<Bloodsail Recruiter>
- Arthur Huwe
- Nikki the Gossip<Tales of Adventure and Profit>
- Wailing Mary Smitts
- Deathstalker Commander Belmont
- Grim Patron
- Vinemaster Suntouched<Wine & Spirits>
- Miragohn Mixmaster<Bartender>
- Agent Springslip<SI:7>
- Renzik "The Shiv"<SI:7 Operative>
- Elling Trias<Master of Cheese>
- Forsaken Blightspreader
- Bloodsail Deckhand
- Darkspear Throatslicer
- Wiley the Black
- Level 45
At each shop that have an entrance to Hall of Shadows, a raven can be seen on the sign.
- Glorious Goods, Speak to "Red" Jack Findle <Trade Supplies> (Main Entrance)
- One More Glass, Speak to Lucian Trias (Knocker)
- Tanks for Everything, Speak to Mongar (Knocker)
- The Plank, Requires Flying
- At the entrance to Hall of Shadows are 10 Armor racks that will show head and shoulders of the tier sets the player have fully unlocked, currently only the appearance of tier 1 to 10 (tier 2.5 takes the place of tier 3) is available.
- Madam Gosu <Black Market Liaison> is available and lets the player access the Black Market.
- Griftah is able to <Fence your loot>, but unlike when summoned with , his stock consists of the same items found in Shattrath City.
- The Halls of Shadow is, in fact, the southwestern section of the original Underbelly from the Wrath of the Lich King version of Dalaran, as evidenced by the exit pipe and extremely similar layout.
- When trying to enter the Hall of Shadows by the exit pipe as a non-rogue, a message will warn you of a foreboding presence watching you. If you persist in trying to enter, you will swiftly be sapped and transported to an inn of Dalaran. If flying, a raven will carry you away. The deceased Unwary Adventurers inside the Hall presumably had less luck.
- The majority of guards in the Hall will be the same race as the player.
- Hotfix (2017-03-03): Players are now able to send messages to General and Trade chat while inside the Paladin and Rogue class halls.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.