- Not to be confused with Chamber of the Guardian.
|Level: 100 - 110|
The Conjuror of the Tirisgarde
|Location||Inside the Violet Citadel, Dalaran|
The Hall of the Guardian is the headquarters of the Tirisgarde organization, serving as the Order Hall for mages. It is located in the upper levels of the Violet Citadel. This hall was the place where the Council of Tirisfal used to meet, but saw little use after the Council was disbanded during Medivh's time as the Guardian of Tirisfal. The only way to teleport to the Hall of the Guardian is to use an incantation allowing to pass through the protective runes.
After Kathra'natir escaped his imprisonment inside Meryl Felstorm's body, the latter traveled here with the spirit of Alodi and the Forge of the Guardian. It became the base of operations for the reformed Tirisgarde, an order of magi the Council called upon in the absence of the Guardian.
Points of interests
- High Sorcerer Andromath
- Juli Stormkettle
- Pierce Shackleton
- Magister Varenthas
- Arcanist Ryanna
Notes and trivia
- It contains a War Room.
- Archmage Khadgar described the Hall's library as a "disaster" while he was searching for texts on magical afflictions.
- The Council of Tirisfal originally met at Venomweb Vale in Tirisfal Glades, which is where they got their name. It's unknown when they moved to the Hall of the Guardian, but judging by the name they may have moved in after the Guardian position was established.
- The Hall of the Guardian has a balcony overlooking Dalaran from where the Violet Citadel is in the main Dalaran, suggesting that it's located at the top of the Violet Citadel. The version of Dalaran seen from the Hall is actually an instanced copy with no NPCs.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.