Hand of Gul'dan
|Hand of Gul'dan|
Hand of Gul'dan is a common warlock spell in the Ashes of Outland expansion for Hearthstone. When the card is played or discarded, the player draws 3 cards. The flavor text reads: "His skull also draws three cards. Imagine how many cards he could draw with HIS ENTIRE BODY!", referencing the similar effect of Skull of Gul'dan, a demon hunter spell card from the same expansion.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13): Hand of Gul'dan impact damage increased by 180%.
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): Hand of Gul'dan impact damage increased by 20%.
- Hotfix (2016-08-11): Wild Imps should now properly trigger damage from Greater Blessing of Might.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned. Now deals damage to the target and nearby enemies, summoning Wild Imps.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Now deals 25% less damage.
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): Hand of Gul'dan's damage has been reduced by 20%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Hand of Gul'dan no longer snares the enemy.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now deals 15% more damage.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer increases critical strike chance of demons in an area. Now afflicts enemies with Shadowflame, reducing movement speed and deals damage over 6 sec. Generates Demonic Fury when dealing damage. New icon.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.