|Location||Altar of Har'koa, then Zim'Torga, Zul'Drak|
Unlike the other loa prophets, Har'koa's prophet was not actively trying to kill her. He tried to beseech her wisdom and advice at her temple, although he convinced himself otherwise, possibly because of knowing the loa's anger with the prophets. However, she is seemingly not out to kill him.
After the Drakkari turned on their gods Har'koa was the last of the gods to be subdued and the trolls were quick to use her power in order to curse her children. After Witch Doctor Khufu is able to contact other gods, adventurers are sent to aid Har'koa. After freeing her children Har'koa sends adventurers to help other loa, specifically Rhunok, Quetz'lun, and Akali. She is also saddened that she couldn't aid other loa such as Mam'toth.
While able to aid the other loa, Akali is ultimately slain by his prophet, which causes Har'koa and Witch Doctor Khufu to work together on ensuring his death. Har'koa personally aids adventurers in fighting against the prophet, in order to ensure his death. Following this she sends adventurers to meet with Tol'mar, who directs them to destroy the Gundrak leadership.
She is involved in the following quests:
- Greeting characters attempting to free her
- You are my salvation.
- You may yet be my demise.
- I am forever in your debt, <name>.
- The eponym of something deriving from Har'koa is "Har'koan".
- A single whisker of Har'koa is capable of resurrecting her offspring, while also cleansing them of any corruption.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
|Altar of Har'koa||Zim'Torga|