|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Level||63 - 64|
|Former affiliation(s)||Lower City|
|Location||Lower City, Shattrath City|
No longer sells
The subject of this section was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.8 but is present in Burning Crusade Classic.
- "Is your sack 'Gigantique'?!" 
Notes and trivia
- Priests who have equipped will be able to see Ricole Nichie standing next to her.
- The guild perk was the only way to gain a discount from this vendor.
- In early Legion development, Haris was a judge in the Cooking Tournament in Dalaran.
- Her name and title are an obvious reference to Paris Hilton.
- In Russian version this character was named Псения Кобчак (Psenia Kobchak) as reference to Kseniya Sobchak, which is known as Russia's Paris Hilton.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Now sells .
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Now sells Portable Holes.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): No longer sells .
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15):
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.