|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
Cross the Bridge of Defiance on foot.
- Message to the Stonewright delivered.
We walk in the winged shadows of my brothers and sisters in arms. Stoneborn I have trained since they were first carved from stone.
This is an ancient rite. If we cross this bridge on foot, defeating any who would dare stop us, we may have an audience with the mother of the stoneborn. However, know that our return safety is not guaranteed, so try not to offend her.
I do not look forward to this.
You will receive:
- 25 74
- 9,450 XP
I remember when the first stoneborn moved with the breath of anima infused by the Stonewright.
Never, ever, confuse her sympathy for her creations as a weakness. She holds the Medallion of Wrath for a reason.
Guardians of Wrath dot the sides of the path along the bridge. Though they're initially still, a couple of them will animate and attack as you pass by.
Halfway across the bridge, First Talon Syndaal drops from the sky to challenge you.
- First Talon Syndaal says: Kaal should have let me kill you a long time ago, traitor!
- General Draven says: Stone sister, I never wished to slay you. Please do not make me do so.
As Syndaal reaches low health:
- First Talon Syndaal yells: Fine, I yield! ...for now.
Continue to the end of the bridge.
- General Draven says: Mind your step here. We may have completed the trial, but it will not take much for the stoneborn to try and take my head and yours.
Down the steps at Dominance Keep, the Stonewright awaits. Many enemy stoneborn are lined up along the sides of the path before her: Guardians of Wrath, Rageback Gargons, Stoneborn Eviscerators, and Stonewright Honorguards. They appear hostile, but they will not attack unless provoked.
Speak to the Stonewright:
- You curtailed your rage enough to cross the bridge despite those who stood in your way. This is progress.
- It is also the only time I will permit you to enter my domain again, so present the reasons for your intrusion.
- Deliver Prince Renathal's invitation.
- The Stonewright says: So, Draven, you continue to serve Prince Renathal, despite his many failures.
- General Draven says: Mother of stone, I serve Revendreth. At this time, the Dark Prince is the only one who has a plan to best do that. With this Maw Walker's help, we may undo the Master's blind devotion to the Jailer and the Maw.
- The Stonewright says: Very well. I shall see what Renathal has to say. If nothing else, perhaps I might end this pointless struggle that has my children fighting each other.
Follow General Draven across the Bridge of Dominance.
- Message to the Stonewright delivered
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.