Healing Surge is a shaman ability learned at level 7. It has a very short casting time but doesn't heal for very much and costs a very high amount of mana. The spell was previously known as , and is sometimes still referred to as LHW.
- Patch 9.1.0 (2021-06-29): Healing reduced by 20% in PvP Combat for Enhancement Shamans.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Healing has been increased by 50%.
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): No longer has a separate version for Enhancement Shamans.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Healing increased by 15% in PvP.
- Hotfix (2017-06-13): The Healing Surge cast by Swelling Waves now heals for half its regular amount.
- Hotfix (2016-09-01): Enhancement Shamans should no longer be prevented from using instant Healing Surge while moving.
- Hotfix (2016-07-25): Now heals for 20% more in PvP combat.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Separate version for Enhancement added.
- Hotfix (2011-05-19): Healing Surge has been reduced in power by 20%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.