- For the Battle for Azeroth medallion, see .
|Level: 100 - 110|
The Heart of Azeroth
The Farseer |
Points of interest
Storm's Eye Overlook
- Maelstrom Pillar
- Training Dummy
Heart of Azeroth
- Earth: located in the upper level of the Heart of Azeroth
- Totem Puzzle
- Air: located in the center of the lower level of the Heart of Azeroth
- Fire: located in the southern portion of the lower level of the Heart of Azeroth
- Mission Board
- Words of the Wind and Earth: contains artifact history as learned through Artifact Knowledge
- Water: located in the northern portion of the lower level of the Heart of Azeroth
- Training Dummy
- Ancient Elemental Altar: located on a rocky outcropping over the Maelstrom's eye; used to upgrade and change the appearance of artifact weapons
- Advisor Sevel
- Mojo Doctor Zin'tar
- Erunak Stonespeaker
- Bath'rah the Windwatcher
- Mackay Firebeard
- Iain Firebeard
- Gotura Fourwinds
- Elementalist Janai
- Wavespeaker Adelee
- Tribemother Torra: Proving Grounds
- Puzzlemaster Lo: Totem Puzzle
- Gorma Windspeaker: Artifact Research
- Flamesmith Lanying: Class Hall Armor Vendor
- Journeyman Goldmine: Class Order Upgrades
- Felinda Frye: Recruiter
- Summoner Morn: Recruiter
- Gavan Grayfeather: Artifact Power Refunds
- Neptulon: Lord of the Tides
- Thunderaan: Lord of Air
- Therazane: Stonemother
- Smolderon: Firelord
- Gravy: Chef
- Morgl the Oracle
- Farseer Drek'Thar: Buffs
- Earthcaller Yevaa: Trains young shaman
- Level 45
Patch 7.1.5 campaign
Patch 7.2.0 campaign
|Mission||Level/Type||Duration||Followers||Bonus Chest Reward|
Notes and trivia
- Aggra and Snowsong can be found on the terrace overlooking the Maelstrom. Alongside them is Snowfang, Snowsong's pup, who can be pet battled. If victorious against Snowfang, you receive her as a battle pet.
- Puzzlemaster Lo presents shamans with a series of puzzles involving swapping totems. If all his puzzles are completed, you are rewarded with a Maelstrom Chest containing the toy, a , and some .
- A Grimtotem Champion can occasionally be found pilfering supplies from supply crates in the Order Hall. Clicking on the supplies gives the repeatable quest, . Defeating the champion and completing the quest rewards you with the choice of an or a .
- Portals to the Elemental Planes appear in the class hall as the Farseer seeks the aid of the Elemental Lords.
- Hotfix (2016-10-12): General and LocalDefense chat channels are now functioning properly in the Shaman Class Hall.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.