|Relative(s)||Hemet Nesingwary (father)|
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
- Northern Stranglethorn
This section concerns content related to Mists of Pandaria.
The subject of this section was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a but is present in Classic.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Valley of the Four Winds||86||8,840|
|Valley of the Four Winds||87||9,585|
- My father's off to more exotic locations in search of bigger prey. Don't worry though, we're still on the hunt here!
- Valley of the Four Winds
- You'll see, Pop. I'm gonna bag me a big one.
Me pop n' I are on a genuine safari. This is a strange, new land filled with dangers around every turn, monsters pokin' out of every hole, and beasts as ol' as the dirt itself livin' life without fear.
It's huntin' season!
- When The Burning Crusade was released Nesingwary's son (who was never mentioned before) replaced Hemet Nesingwary, so that Nesingwary senior could travel to Outland and hunt bigger prey.
- Strangely, he never replaced his father when he moved to Sholazar Basin, but he does later join him in Valley of the Four Winds.
- Nesingwary Sr wishes for his son to "hurry up and have kids already".
- According to Kravel Koalbeard, junior is a rich dwarf.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Appearance in Valley of the Four Winds added.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Replaced his father, Hemet Nesingwary, in Stranglethorn Vale