Here Fishie Fishie 2: Eel-Egg-Trick Boogaloo
|Level||30-35 (Requires 30)|
or or |
- Use Eel-Splosive Device on Devious Great-Eel
- Avenge Wolf
<Orako removes an explosive trap from his sack and shoves it through the egg's outer membrane.>
This will make the egg explode. Place the egg down next to one of those giant eels and wait for them to come close. When the egg explodes, the big fish will be almost dead, and you can finish killing it.
Save my wolf! With this egg, you can do it.
("Help me find my wolf!")
Save my wolf, <name>.
<Orako is busy playing with Wolf.>
Oh, thank you, <name>! I knew Wolf was alive!
Here, take one of these. I don't need them anymore.
Head south into the chasm. More eels down south past the deep sea murlocs. Plant an egg near a Devious Great Eel to blow it up and take out a healthy amount of damage. Then finish it off.
- Wolf yells: Arf!
- Wolf seems to be appreciative.
- Wolf swims in the direction of Orako.
Wolf has a "Doggie Deepdive Helm", which is providing waterbreathing. Convenient. Wolf is waiting next to Orako by the time players get to him.
- Complete all of:
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-12-08): "The damage of the Devious Great-Eel is now correctly reduced if a player does not immediately engage the eel in combat after the Eel-Splosive Device is triggered while on the quest "Here Fishie Fishie 2: Eel-Egg-Trick Boogaloo" (Horde) or "The Brothers Digsong 2: Eel-Egg-Trick Boogaloo" (Alliance)."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.