|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4 but is present in World of Warcraft: Classic.
- For information on how to defeat Whitemane in her modern appearance, see High Inquisitor Whitemane (tactics). For her lore, see Sally Whitemane.
|Location||Crusader's Chapel, Scarlet Monastery|
Before the High Inquisitor enters the fight, players will first have to defeat Scarlet Commander Mograine. The second he falls down Whitemane will emerge from the room behind the altar and immediately join the battle. Note that like most bosses she is immune to stun effect. If kept in combat long enough, she will mind control a random party member.
When she has about 50% health left she will shield herself, sleep the entire party, and begin to resurrect the Scarlet Commander. Before the sleep spell wears off she will heal Mograine to full health and he will use a Lay on Hands on her, so they will both be at 100% HP when you wake up. A common tactic is to then remain focused on killing Whitemane before dealing with Mograine again.
Spells and Abilities
- Deep Sleep (All enemies are put to sleep for 8 seconds.)
- Scarlet Resurrection (2 second cast resurrection spell.)
- Heal (Instant cast heal that heals 100% health and mana.)
Intro Mograine has fallen? You shall pay for this treachery!
Killing A Player The light has spoken!
Resurrect Arise, my champion!
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.