Hir'eek, the Bat Loa
|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Reputation||+250 Talanji's Expedition|
Face Hir'eek with Jo'chunga.
Hir'eek knows we are here. If my knowledge of Hir'eek is correct, he will personally kill us after we present ourselves.
Take dis dagger. It is coated with de poison I made. I trust you to survive longer than me to use it.
You pretend to cower to Hir'eek, and I will do de talking. On my signal, you jump on Hir'eek and start stabbing!
...And den we hope for de best.
You will receive:
<Cough> Well... at least my spine wasn't snapped.
After leaving the hut:
- Hir'eek says: My worshippers... stand down. Step forth, defilers, and meet your end... your blood shall fuel G'huun!
Talking to Jo'chunga within the blood ritual pool:
- Oh dis be crazy... I no be thinkin' I be signin' up for killin' a LOA when dis all started.
- Jo'chunga, I'm ready. Let's enact our plan to stop Hir'eek.
You pretend to be scared and Jo'chunga starts to talk.
- Jo'chunga says: Great Hir'eek! We beg for ya mercy... spare us!
- Hir'eek says: Mercy! No... neither Hir'eek nor G'huun show mercy. You shall be fodder for my children as we destroy Zuldazar!
You jump on Hir'eek and start to stabbing her. Hir'eek starts to fly over Shaldra'mah.
- Hir'eek says: Hah, fools! What do you think you can do against a loa?
- Hir'eek says: I will... what? What is... this poison? What have you done to me?
- Jo'chunga says: HAH! It be working, keep stabbin'!
- Hir'eek says: G'huun's power flows through me... it will purge me of your infection!
- 50% health
- Hir'eek yells: ENOUGH! I will feast upon your broken bones!
- Jo'chunga yells: Aaahhh!!
- Hir'eek yells: You are strong... but none stand against the might of a loa!
- Jo'chunga says: Ugh... get down... here be comin' Hir'eek!
You pretend to be dead.
- Hir'eek says: All that bravado... and you end up dead in my lair. I shall feast on their remains... once I recover.
- Jo'chunga says: Good... she tink we dead... we need... OW... a new plan.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.