- Not to be confused with Hobbes.
|Location||Golden Flagon, Stormsong Valley|
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.
- Horde from the north, quilboar from west. Can we trust the militia any more?
- Keep an eye out for any quilboar quills. They're surprisingly useful as tools and the quilboar even use them as ingredients in their own cauldrons!
- I hope Rolf, Mort, and Spiff made it out.
I'd like to exchange some of my quills.
What do you use these quills for, anyway?
- Oh, they're quite useful for a lot of different things!
- Besides the obvious use as a sharp implement for puncturing, the quills themselves possess several useful properties. Ground into a fine powder, it makes for a great binding agent. You can boil them and use the oils as a detergent, and in a pinch you can use them as toothpicks!
- Sergeant Calvin and Hobbs are named after Calvin and Hobbes.
- During the beta, referred to him as an alchemist.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.