- Hogrus, Swine of Good Fortune
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this mount.
- Requires Level 20
- Requires Apprentice Riding
Pandaren across Azeroth consider Hogrus to be a sign of prosperity. You would be wise to seek his blessing as you pursue your own fortune, wherever the four winds may take you.
A Sign of Good Fortune Ahead – Legends say that in his hour of deepest doubt, Emperor Shaohao, last ruler of the Pandaren Empire, was visited by Hogrus, Swine of Good Fortune, as he meditated upon his people’s future. Today, pandaren across Azeroth consider Hogrus to be a sign of prosperity and great things to come. You would be wise to seek his blessing as you pursue your own fortune, wherever the four winds may take you
- Hogrus was first released on Chinese realms as a gift for purchasing 6 months of subscription time during a special China-only Year of the Pig promotion available from January 31, 2019 to March 1, 2019. Several hours after becoming available in China, Hogrus was made available on North American and European realms as a mount purchasable from the Blizzard Shop or the In-Game Store.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.
- ^ A Sign of Good Fortune Ahead. Blizzard Entertainment (2019-01-30). Retrieved on 2018-01-31.
- ^ Hogrus, Swine of Good Fortune - Year of the Pig (Chinese) (2019-01-30). Retrieved on 2019-01-30.