Home, Home On the Range
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
<Cyrus peruses a map.>
<He points to a section of road on the map.>
I've marked a spot on your map that seems likely. I think that will get you close enough.
I'll report back to the Lord Admiral with what we've learned. Good luck, and I hope our shipwright is willing.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,950 XP
Now what's this?
<Dorian takes her time to read over the letter. Her brows steadily rise.>
On accepting this quest:
- Cyrus Crestfall says: This town's quite the rumor mill. But we've at least narrowed down our search.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: You're looking for a homestead somewhere in the Deadwash.
- Cyrus Crestfall says: I need to return to my post now. Good luck, and don't forget the letter.
- Cyrus leaves the inn and walks toward the flight master.
- <He doesn't look up from his gardening as you approach.>
- Mind you don't step on the flowers. The wife hates that.
- Are you Dorian Atwater?
- Old Atwater turns to the adventurer, then points to the doorway of the house.
- Old Atwater says: Me? Tides, no. That's my wife. She's inside.
- As Old Atwater returns to his gardening, his name changes to Sal Atwater.
On approaching Dorian Atwater:
- Dorian sits in a rocking chair in front of the fireplace peeling a box of potatoes, tossing the peeled ones into the hearth. Elementals are doing many house chores, with Bound Rain doing the dishes, Bound Hearth keeping the place warm and Bound Earth lifting heavy objects.
- Dorian Atwater says: My ears still work perfectly fine, you know.
- Dorian Atwater says: Looking for a shipwright, are you? Too bad. I'm retired.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.