- For the type of creature, see Homunculus.
The Homonculi of Karazhan are described as "demons with cool names". Homunculi in general are a type of lifelike undead construct. Kirin Tor doctrine frowns upon making homunculi, but some understand the principles involved in creating them, one of them being Khadgar.
They provide 3 reputation with the Violet Eye when killed.
- Fire Bolt: Strikes a single target for 700 fire damage, fast casting.
- In Diablo, necromancers and imps are able to create homunculi, creatures neither living nor dead formed of tissue animated by blood.
- In Warcraft, homunculi are undead constructs. Those of Karazhan resemble imps.
- A homunculus (Latin for "little man") is a term referring to humans created via alchemy. They first appeared by name in the writings of Paracelsus.
- Hearthstone: One Night in Karazhan has a common warlock minion card Malchezaar's Imp who's art depiction seems to be that of a homunculus.
- Hearthstone: Kobolds & Catacombs has a common warlock minion card Vulgar Homunculus that has a version of homunculus that is obese and has horns.