|Level||1-60 (Requires 1)|
|Category||Midsummer Fire Festival|
|Experience||varies (or 5 95 at level 70)|
Honor the flame is one of the Midsummer Fire Festival seasonal quests.
At your faction's bonfires, you may talk to the Flame Wardens near the bonfire to Honor the Flame of that bonfire. See Alliance Bonfire, or the combined bonfire list on the Midsummer Fire Festival page.
The Midsummer Fire Festival is a time to honor the elements. The element of fire stirs passion within us all. Many times, that passion pours out into aggressive actions. But here, in this land, we focus our passion on reverence.
We will honor the flame as tradition dictates. Will you honor the flame with us, <name>?
Honor the <zone>'s flame!
You will receive:
- XP and money rewards vary by level
- The XP award for this quest increases with level, at least up to level 60.
- Note that the reward, at level 52 is about 2.7% of a level's worth. Given that there are about 60 bonfires, Alliance and Horde, one can easily gain a level simply making the circuit of Honoring and Desecrating bonfires.
To relight a bonfire
- You must have a in inventory.
- Stand in front of a festival bonfire for your faction, and right-click on the blossom to throw it in.
- A lit bonfire will grant everyone in the zone .
- Throwing a blossom into the bonfire (lit or unlit) will give the person throwing it the buff (lasts 1 hour).
Note that while you can toss a blossom on the opposing side's bonfire (and get the Fire Festival Fury buff), this will not relight that bonfire.