|Reputation||+250 Thunder Bluff|
Use the on the corpses of Krulmoo, Dranh, Yonada, and Omusa in the ruins of Taurajo.
With the immediate threat gone, can you help with some grim business?
We tauren do not bury our dead, we prepare the body for its return to the elements and place it at our sacred grave sites. Those killed in the Taurajo massacre have had no funeral, and I worry misguided Alliance soldiers will burn the bodies of the dead before the proper rites have been performed.
<Name>, please take this totem to Taurajo and perform services for Krulmoo, Dranh, Yonada, and Omusa. They ... didn't make it out of there.
You will receive:
Have their spirits found peace with the Earthmother?
<Winnoa bows her head.>
- Before accepting the quest
- <Name> - please see me. I need your help.
Placing the totem on the dead will trigger an event for each:
- Krulmoo Fullmoon
- Krulmoo 's Spirit says: I ran to wake up the others when the attack hit. Were they able to escape? I tried to fight off the soldiers with a skinning knife...
- Dranh's Spirit says: I can feel the embrace now of all living things, the Earthmother's eternal peace. Thank you.
- Dranh bows at the player.
- Yonada's Spirit spawns, cowering.
- Yonada's Spirit says: Alliance - they've surrounded the camp! What are they doing here? Why are they attacking Taurajo? Get the children - run! RUN!
- Omusa Thunderhorn
- Omusa's Spirit says: No, stay with the others. Escort them north, away from the fighting. I will stay here with the wyverns and cover your escape. Go!
- Omusa's Spirit says: ... wait, it is over? I've been run through ... Ah. Of course. I understand now. I am expected elsewhere.
- Omusa mounts up on a wyvern and flies away.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.