|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
|Category||Chains of Domination|
|Reputation||+75 Death's Advance|
Travel to the floating island with a hookshot, then repair the anima conduit.
- Anima conduit repaired
I've made some solid hookshots and grapple points. Don't worry--if they hold my weight, they'll hold yours!
They can get us across the chasm to the next anima conduit.
I'll go on ahead and wait for you. No telling what might be lurking over there.
The sooner we get the anima conduit working, the sooner we get into the vault and claim the Primus's sigil.
You will receive:
What a ride! Keep that hookshot.
Just be careful using it. That thing will chew through any normal grapple points.
- Bonesmith Heirmir says: Another fragment. The Primus has spoken of this Sepulcher before. Do you know what it is? Or where?
- Tal-Galan says: The Sepulcher is... not to be discussed. Even with allies.
- Bonesmith Heirmir says: Hmph. "Keeper of Secrets" indeed.
- Bonesmith Heirmir says: Alright, Maw Walker. Fire on that grappling point and hold on tight!
- Heirmir grapples over.
Follow Heirmir, grappling across to the far remote island. Herirmir's set up a few yards away from the conduit:
- These devourers are going to make this repair difficult.
- I'm not touching that thing until you say you're ready, <name>.
Begin the repairs. I will defend you.
- Bonesmith Heirmir says: Mawsworn, devourers... seems like everyone wants a piece of this place.
- Bonesmith Heirmir says: Hmm. That's not good.
- Bonesmith Heirmir yells: Handle that devourer while I finish the repairs!
Xorul the Insatiable appears. Take it out.
- Bonesmith Heirmir says: This conductor is a shoddy piece of work!
- Bonesmith Heirmir says: Pah! Built by amateurs!
- Bonesmith Heirmir says: Just need to link these parts together...
- Bonesmith Heirmir says: I'm not exactly proud of this repair job, but it'll do. Let's get back to Tal-Galan.
- Patch 9.1.0 (2021-06-29): Added.