|Next||, , The Westfall Brigade (optional), (optional)|
About four years ago, in the dead of night, a little girl walked right into our farmhouse and collapsed on the floor. Nobody had a clue as to her identity. The poor little thing had no recollection of who she was or where she came from - truly a lost soul.
Soon after, we adopted the little girl and named her Hope - for that is what she represented.
She is now a young lady, caring for the destitute and homeless of Westfall. Take my Westfall stew to her at Sentinel Hill, south of here.
Good day <sir/miss>. How may I serve you?
I smell Westfall stew! Mother sent you!?
- Marshal Gryan Stoutmantle says: You have our full cooperation, lieutenant. The Furlbrows were good people. Their deaths will not go unpunished.
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: That's good to hear, marshal. While <name> has brought the perpetrators to justice, their ringleader is still on the loose. Perhaps with the aid of the Westfall Brigade we will finally be able to solve this case.
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: Might I ask, what's with the worgen in the stocks?
- Marshal Gryan Stoutmantle says: We caught this beast slaughtering sheep in the countryside. He is unrepentant and easily agitated. Keep your distance, lieutenant.
- Ripsnarl struggles in the stocks as he responds.
- Ripsnarl says: When I break out of these stocks I'm going to rip out your heart and devour it whole!
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: Wow, the marshal wasn't kidding.
- Laine walks over to Ripsnarl.
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: But is your bark...
- Laine slips on his sunglasses as he speaks.
- Lieutenant Horatio Laine says: Worse than your bite?
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.