Lady Ashvane †|
Lord Ashvane †
|Capital||Unknown (probably located in Tiragarde Sound)|
|Affiliation||Kul Tiras, Independent|
During the Fourth War, Lady Ashvane became the powerful matron of House Ashvane and sought to bring Boralus under her control. Lady Ashvane secretly plotted to usurp Katherine Proudmoore's rule over the Kul Tiras, but her attempt was ultimately thwarted by Alliance adventurers. Lady Jaina Proudmoore's success in foiling House Ashvane's coup d'état and recovering Kul Tiras' missing fleet had also restored faith in Proudmoore leadership and she was subsequently named Lord Admiral for her accomplishments.
Warchief Sylvanas Windrunner later ordered the Horde to free Lady Ashvane from prison — presumably to work out some sort of alliance. Lady Ashvane however, eventually revealed she had aligned herself with Queen Azshara and had been supplying her naga with Azerite weapons. Although she was protected by Azshara from the wrath of the Horde and Alliance, Azshara turned Priscilla Ashvane into a sea monster and she was eventually slain during the adventurers' raid on Azshara's Eternal Palace.
- Lady Priscilla Ashvane, former ruler of House Ashvane and widow of Lord Ashvane, killed in Azshara's Eternal Palace by the adventurers.
- Lord Ashvane, died in Theramore alongside Daelin Proudmoore not long after the ending of the Third War.
- James Ashvane, has a plaque at Unity Square.
Notes and trivia
- During the alpha, originally said that House Ashvane controlled the nation's wealth and had steadily amassed power over the years since Daelin Proudmoore's passing. The Ashvane Company held almost all of the official state contracts for trade and manufacturing; pretty much everybody worked for them in one way or another, even the gangs.
- This remains somewhat true in the final product, though less explicitly, as Lady Ashvane's influence over Katherine herself gave her a great deal of freedom to do as she pleased, to the point that she could have legal verdicts delivered as she pleased and could use Tol Dagor to hold her enemies.