|Level||98 - 110 (Requires 98)|
|Experience||15,050 (level 100)|
Treat the wounds of Defender Barrem.
- Defender Barrem Cured
I was shocked to see he was still alive when one of our patrols arrived carrying him. They found him floating in the sea with wounds that would kill any lesser Draenei.
There is something about those wounds that resists everything we've done to treat them. Please, priest, as a brother in the light I ask you to do all that you can to help him to recover.
You will receive:
- 15 40
- 15,050 XP (level 100)
I... I owe you my life, <brother/sister>, but that look on your face tells me you're here for something else.
<You tell Barrem about his mentioning of T'uure in his sleep.>
I just hope she is still alive.
- Vindicator Boros says: He's just inside. Please, do whatever you can to save him.
Defender Barrem is lying on the central bed just inside First to Your Aid.
- Defender Barrem says: T... T'uure... Alora... escape...
- Defender Barrem writhes in agony.
- The Fel Magic reacts violently to your spell!
This causes a Fel Tainted Blood to spawn next to you and begin attacking. When you kill it, Barrem wakes up.
- Defender Barrem says: Oh, my head... where am I?
- Defender Barrem says: I... I need fresh air!
Barrem then runs out of the building. Boros stands next to him.
- Vindicator Boros says: Barrem!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.