|Main leader||Katherine Proudmoore|
|Formerly||Daelin Proudmoore †|
|Affiliation||Kul Tiras, Alliance|
House Proudmoore is one of four noble houses that rule Kul Tiras. Masters of the sea and commanders of Azeroth's finest navy, the distinguished Proudmoore family has led Kul Tiras for decades from their seat of power in Boralus. Their seat is Proudmoore Keep, located in the city of Boralus. House Proudmoore rules Kul Tiras, commanding both the military and the guard in the form of the Proudmoore Admiralty and the Proudmoore Guard.
- Katherine Proudmoore, ruler of House Proudmoore, and former Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras until she named Jaina in her stead.
- Daelin Proudmoore, former Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras and ruler of House Proudmoore, and former Grand Admiral of the Alliance. Died in Theramore not long after the ending of the Third War.
- Derek Proudmoore, the eldest son of Daelin and Katherine Proudmoore. Commander of the Third Fleet who perished in the Second War when he came under attack by orcish dragonriders. During the Fourth War, he was raised as a Forsaken.
- Jaina Proudmoore, daughter of Daelin and Katherine Proudmoore. The most powerful human sorceress alive. Former leader of the city-state of Theramore and the Kirin Tor, now Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras.
- Tandred Proudmoore, the youngest son of Daelin and Katherine Proudmoore. A captain in the Kul Tiran fleet.
- Alternate timeline
- Taelia Fordragon, ward of House Proudmoore.
- As a child, Jaina had a governess and several tutors. During her journey to Dalaran, propriety demanded that she be escorted by a lady-in-waiting and a guard or two.
In the RPG
Notes and trivia
- Kul Tiras was stated in Cycle of Hatred to be the former home of the Proudmoore family. Battle for Azeroth reveals that House Proudmoore still continues to live there as one of the four ruling houses.
- Derek once quipped that the Proudmoores all have seawater in their veins, referring to their affinity for the ocean.
- Soldiers of Boralus carry a small Proudmoore anchor that serves as a badge for identification.
- Mayor Cyril White of Fallhaven is a longtime friend of the Proudmoores.
- Fernn has always shown discontent with House Proudmoore and his position in Southport.
- The Arthas: Rise of the Lich King novel stated that while the Proudmoores are nobility, they are not royalty. However, many other sources call Kul Tiras a kingdom, Daelin has been called a monarch, and Derek has the title of crown prince.
- In the early alpha, said that House Proudmoore runs the military of Kul Tiras, and that the Boralus city guard and Kul Tiras marines all answer to the Lord Admiral, who also rules the entire nation.
- Server:Proudmoore Europe & Server:Proudmoore US are named after the House.
- ^ Proudmoore Admiralty#Description
- ^ World of Warcraft: Game Manual#Humans
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War, chapter 3, pg. 35 (paperback)
- ^ Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, chapter 3, pg. 40 (paperback)
- ^ Horde Player's Guide
- ^ Cycle of Hatred, chapter 3
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War, chapter 5
- ^ Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, pg. 85
- ^ The Characters of Warcraft/Jaina Proudmoore
- ^ Drowned Sailor
- ^ Wowhead:
- "By order of the queen, none shall pass this gate. Not even you."
- "You can pass, Reade, but the queen will hear of this! You'll never set foot in Boralus again!"