- For other uses, see Stormsong (disambiguation).
|Main leader||Lord Brannon Stormsong (presumed)|
|Formerly||Lord Stormsong †|
|Capital||Shrine of the Storm, Sagehold|
|Other major settlements||Stormsong Monastery|
|Theater of operations||Stormsong Valley|
|Affiliation||Kul Tiras, Nazjatar Empire (temporarily)|
House Stormsong is one of the four noble houses that rule Kul Tiras. Their seat is the Shrine of the Storm, in the region of Stormsong Valley. It takes a role in the construction of the country's navy.
- Lord Stormsong, Lord of House Stormsong.
- Brannon Stormsong, nephew of Lord Stormsong.
- Waylon Stormsong, admiral of House Stormsong.
- Keegan Alby, bodyguard of Brannon.
- Lieutenant Wade, officer of the Stormsong Monastery.
- Foreman Scripps, Scripps Lumber Co. foreman and head of the Highland Pass blockade.
- Shipwright Turncoat
- Stormsong Cavalier
- Stormsong Conscript
- Stormsong Enforcer
- Stormsong Guard
- Stormsong Inspector
- Stormsong Loyalist
- Stormsong Marshal
- Stormsong Minuteman
- Stormsong Packhorse
- Stormsong Sentinel
- Stormsong Trader
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages.
Notes and trivia
- House Stormsong also commanded The Abyssal Melody battleship and its sister ship.
- During development, the placeholder name for House Stormsong was "NorthHouse".
- Though in Eye of the Storm Tideguard Victoria states the previous Lord Stormsong was the one who led them into the valley (meaning it was a few decades ago), the state that it was the first Lord Stormsong who led Gilneans to Kul Tiras over 2,000 years ago after hearing the whispers of the Tidemother, having taken the "fertile valley in the northern reaches".
- ^ Medievaldragon 2017-11-04. BlizzCon 2017 World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet. Retrieved on 2017-11-05.